10.20.2006

Hmm...

Well, as you may have noticed, October seems to be "Grace" month...

I don't know exactly why... it just seemed to happen that way- along with my devotional being on the topic of grace for one week, and the other things just finding their way along as well...

Now, this next bit of time, you might see either:

1. Thoughts coming from the themes in my devotional book, Devotions for Dating Couples which is currently focusing on prayer- but was on grace last week... :)

2. Thoughts from my biblestudy book-- "Don't Waste Your Life" by John Piper... a book that I really LOVE... because John Piper is really good at expressing things in words I wouldn't think of... and expressing truth that I may "know" in a way that makes it come to light more vibrantly, more lifechangingly... If you want to see some discussion about this book, go to my biblestudy's blog- Phrisbee Phellowship

3. Something entirely random, and apart from these two topics... something that just sticks out at me.

:) well, signing off for now... I've got a chapter of each book to read...

~Danette

No comments: